Moroccan muslim couple receive healing and prophetic ministry

Isaac of Ninevah, Hadassah, Desert Princess and I all went to visit the family of the Moroccan woman whose wrist was healed. A little pain had returned but Desert Princess, Hadassah and I prayed for her and the pain was gone again. There seems to be some issues with some occult practices that may be contributing to the problem, but we were able to pray for them. Also, the issue of a broken relationship came to us prophetically which she confirmed.

Next we ministered to her muslim husband. I sat down next to him and said, "Don't tell me where you have pain, I want the Lord to show me by revelation". I waited and I sensed 3 words of knowledge - a foot problem, a right ear problem and a shoulder problem. The foot problem didn't seem right, BUT he had both a right ear problem and a shoulder problem - both of which left after prayer! He felt the presence of the Lord moving in those areas and when the sensations stopped, all pain/weakness was gone.

Isaac began to prophesy a number of amazingly accurate words - details about his upbringing, things that happened to him, etc. I'll let him blog about it. But the guy was so touched by the prophetic words, he told his wife how this guy was seeing all the things about his life - reminds me of the story of the woman at the well in John 4 - "come see a man who told me everything I ever did".

We had an amazing afternoon!

Comments