God Reveals Disease!

I was in an office today and as we were wrapping up, I asked the lady, "I know this is a strange question, but do you have a problem with your stomach on the left side?" She looked at me with disbelief and said that she did. She went on to say that it was a weak spleen and that it ran in her family. I explained to her that I was a Christian and that God had told me her problem. I went on to say that because Jesus is still alive, He's going to heal her. I didn't have a chance to pray right then due to circumstances, but I assured her that I would pray for her healing and that I would check back and see how she was doing after the summer holidays.

So, readers of this blog. This is your opportunity to stand in faith with me in this prayer for healing and the breaking of this generational affliction. Feel free to email any impressions you have while praying. The lady's name is "F" and she is a muslim from Sri Lanka.

Comments