Krispy Kreme Shooba

This morning, my sons and I went to Krispy Kreme to get some donuts. Before going in, I asked the Lord to give me some stuff for the person waiting on us. As I was paying for the donuts (and my sons were engaged in eating the hot, fresh ones) I asked the lady if she had a problem with her left knee. She said she didn't, but she did have a problem in her right foot. I told her that God sometimes tells me people's pain because He wants to heal it. I also went on to tell her that if she would let me pray for her, He would heal it right then. She agreed so I prayed. After the first prayer, she said it felt lighter. After the second, she said it felt like someone was massaging it. I said, "Are you freaking out?" She said, "No, it feels good." I also got the word that she was a vivid dreamer. She said that that was true. I encouraged her to write down her dreams and ask Jesus what they meant:"Every dream is an unopened letter." Finally, I told her that God was healing her because He loved her just as it says in John 3:16. How much more effective is the verse with the demonstration! Before we left, her pain was at 85%, but I'm sure the Lord is still working.

Praise Jesus for still being the Healer!

Comments