Kingdom shopping (part 2)

The shop we were in actually didn't have the right 'color' for the game my daughter wanted, so we head to a game shop across the parking lot. I figured something was up - God had something for us there. (Note: so often when I go out, I don't carry the same 'kingdom consciousness" looking for God to speak, move, etc. When we do, God NEVER disappoints us).

The shop was 3 minutes away from closing and their computer was down - which meant 'cash only'. I knew we must be in the right place because a clear word of knowledge slams into the middle of my back on the left-hand side. Three teenage/early 20 employees standing right in front of us. I knew it was for one of them. I took the risk, "which one of you has a problem in your back right here (I pointed)"? One of them, a female, said "I do, why?". I said, "do you want to get healed"? Initially she said, "I'm fine, lived with it for years". I pressed a bit - "are you sure you don't want the pain to leave, I can help you for free?". Sometimes the "for free" thing is key because people have had exposure to people who heal for money. I quickly told her what I would do. She agreed. Having my 10 year old daughter with me also probably helped - she knew my motives for wanting to put my hand on her were O.K. I explained to her that I was simply going to release God's Kingdom.

She hopped up on the counter turning her back towards us and said, "go for it". My daughter knows the drill. We both put our hands on her back and I just began to pray. After the 1st time of prayer, NOTHING. I wasn't discouraged. I had had a clear word and wasn't done. Would she let us pray once more? They seemed to be a fairly 'hardened bunch' and I wasn't sure she wanted to take the risk again in front of her co-workers. After paying I asked, "can we just give it one more shot quickly"? She reluctantly agreed and this time I really sensed something happen. Guess what? God took her pain away.

We should always be tenacious - often it takes a couple of times of prayer to see the breakthrough. When the Lord has released a word of knowledge, it is like He is saying "you'd better be tenacious in this situation because this is what I am doing right now".

Comments