when the Garbage man gets healed

While working out yesterday on a very long, steep set of stairs I noticed two men who were carrying trash sacks from the bottom to the top. I asked the Lord how I could minister to them and He gave me this impression - "if you carry their trash sacks, you'll be able to pray for them".

To their surprise, I asked them if I could help take some of the garbage sacks to the top of the stairs. They said "of course"! One of them uttered, "Dude, you made my day". (Little did he know!!)

When I came back down, I used his tag line and said, "I know you said I made your day, but now I want to REALLY make your day, do either of you have pain in your body?". One of them had chronic back pain. I shared with him the testimony of the woman being healed in the game store (with my daughter) and he let me pray.

He was healed. He wanted to know about the Church I attended. Sometimes a Kingdom demonstration, a demonstration of God's outrageous love, is a more effective way to share the Gospel than merely words.

I've got a new "How many of know..."

How many of you know, that if you carry the garbage man's trash sacks for him, you get to pray for his healing?

Comments