kingdom shopping

we all have to shop for things. yesterday, my daughter was anxious for daddy to take her out to buy her "good report card present". as we were walking down the aisle in one of the shops, we saw a woman with a "seeing eye dog". I thought, "what an opportunity"! It's been a while since I've seen a blind eye open. unfortunately, by the time we tried to catch up with her she was gone. so as we got in line to pay, the Lord gives me a word of knowledge in my knuckle joint and I sensed HIm say it was arthritis. I asked the employee who was checking us out, "do you have any pain in your knuckles, especially on the left hand" (I didn't mention at that point anything about arithitis:(. she said, not really but the doctor tells me I have rheumatoid arthritis. I knew she was a Christian and told her God was going to heal her.

A few things I was reminded of - give the whole word (I only said pain in knuckles). I actually really had only gotten knuckles and arthritis. So another thing is DON'T ADD to the word.

The second thing had to do with the woman who was blind. DON'T WAIT when the person comes and the Lord highlights them. I could have approached her when we saw her - we had the time and the context would have been good to minister to her.

As I've said before, "we shop until they drop" (i.e. have encounters with Holy Spirit).

Comments