when the Spirit comes in power (part 2)

you don't always get to hear about what God does in a big meeting, but in another Renewal meeting the following night, a woman came up to testify who Desert Princess and I had prophesied over.

While praying for her the 1st night, the Lord had given me a word of knowledge for her left shoulder. She had that problem and we prayed for it. When she began testifying last night, she pointed to me and said, "this man got a word of knowledge and prayed for my shoulder and it was healed".

Armed with that testimony, I found another woman with a left shoulder problem - I prayed for her and almost all of the pain left (she said she was about 90% when we finished praying).

If you've got a left shoulder problem, put your hand on it and say, "Lord, let your Kingdom come".

Comments