an amazing evening AND a healing

I had the honor of hearing Paul Young (the author of the "The Shack") share his own personal story the other night. An incredible guy whose story is so powerful I was just expecting miracles to start breaking out while he was sharing.

Funny I should say that - as we were sitting at a table with some friends, the Lord gives me a word of knowledge for one of them (a left shoulder problem). She had one. We prayed - I think 2X and it was much better. The following day I got an email confirming that there was a marked difference in the shoulder. Praise God.

Also as we got to know some people at this event, the Lord began to give my wife and I some prophetic words for people - some who aren't all that accustomed to getting them:). Anyway - the sense of God's presence was so powerful that night.

Comments