Bringing Down Da' House (part 3)

Back at the GZAB, we sat down with the manager and his friends and just let loose with words of knowledge and prophecy. I prophesied about one guy who wasn’t even there, but I had seen earlier. . . or at least thought I had seen. So, I started reading this guy’s mail about how he was talented, a musician, a good soccer player, really funny, but no one catches his jokes, etc. They were all astounded. But it turned out later, I had a completely different guy in mind, but it didn’t make much of a difference. It helped show some seeds in their minds about a God Who knows them. A little while later, DJ wanted to get a shave, so one of the guys went out with us to show us a good place. Along the walk, I prophesied that he like basketball and was between girlfriends. He confirmed both and went on to tell us that his last girlfriend had passed away rather recently. He also told us that he wanted more courage and bravery—that he wanted to be a new man. DJ and I told him that we knew how that could happen. Afterwards, while DJ was getting his shave, I thought I would try prophesying over the barber. I told him that he liked to read and he was into astronomy. He denied both, but said that it might apply to his business partner. I also tried to give some more words, but after three or four fell flat, I decided to keep my mouth shut.

Comments