The Glory Zone (part 2)

The hotel was a great place for us because it had two bedrooms and a sitting area. This gave us the place and opportunity to do ministry in the room. It was really an apartment we rented for the time while we were there. After settling in, we headed out to a sheesha place where the men waste their time and money smoking and playing backgammon and chess. At the sheesha bar, DJ and I got some words for some of the guys at a nearby table. So, we went over and a few minutes later, one of them came to our table. He received healing and I gave him some prophetic words as well. I told him that the Lord was going to give him new sight and bless his business. I also felt like the Lord wanted him to know that He was restoring broken dreams. I also got the impression that he had someone close to him that he communicated with regularly, but was in another country (at this time, I thought he was a native to the city, so it wasn’t like I knew he was already from a different area). He confirmed that he had a brother he missed a lot working in Turkey. I also saw Jesus over his shoulder just blessing him. After the sheesha place, we headed back to our Glory Zone Apartment Building, or the GZAB.

Comments