Kingdom Adventures (part 5) - prophetic ministry in the airport

The day we left, we got to the airport quite early. Because there wasn't anything else to do, we decided to plant ourselves in the middle of a bunch of muslims and see what God would say.

Most of this I will leave for Isaac to share, but I would just say that God was so faithful yet again to speak to us and through us to a number of different muslim men and women.

We did get alot of words wrong - I can try to package what I just said differently, but basically I'll call a spade a spade - there were times when we would open our mouths and just missed it. Again, some have a major problem with trying to prophesy and getting it wrong (due mostly to a Christian 'urban legend' that states that prophecy can/should never be wrong because they were taught that OT prophets that missed it were killed). In short, a 'false prophet' is completely different than a Christian who is growing in their prophetic gifting.

I can say however, that the words that were right were at times shocking. Isaac was giving me the "spooks" at one point as he was just 'reading the mail' of this one muslim man.

I got a couple of words of knowledge for the same man - a back problem and a knee problem. They were accurate and he let me pray.

For another man, the Lord showed me a picture of a tire swing that he used to play on as a child. He said it was true.

Basically from the time we arrived, until the time we boarded the plane, the Kingdom of God was what we saw. Whether it was healing, or prophetic words, or sharing the Gospel message - we had the time of our lives. This is how we are supposed to live all the time, but sadly we all-too-often let the busyness of life keep us from doing the works of Jesus.

Comments