Taxi Driver Brings Fam to the Well (part 8)

That afternoon, Yusif brought his sister, his mom, and his father an hour’s drive to receive prayer from us in the GZAB (see other posts if you don’t know what this means). I got a word for a shoulder, an eye, and a wrist. The shoulder was for the sister, but the eye was Yusif’s as was the wrist. He told me that he couldn’t put any pressure on it. I prayed for it and told him to do some pushups—which he did with NO PAIN. (Interesting note here: Yusif told us the last day we were there that the pain had come back when he had gone to pray at the mosque. Coincidence?) I also prayed for his eye while DJ prayed for his sister’s shoulder and the father’s knees. During this time, I also got a word for the mother that she had many Christian neighbors and that she had carried out the “when you did it to the least of these, you’ve done it to Me” lifestyle. She told us that most of their neighbors were Christians and she was really compassionate to the poor. She then felt the presence of the Lord. I went on to tell the sister that she had lost something and she could find it in the green room in their house. I don’t remember now if she had indeed lost something, but they said that they had green rooms in both of their houses.

Comments