FEAR Extinguishers (DAY 17) - when God brings them to us

I haven't even left the house today - a small group of us gathered for morning prayer early. My wife is out helping a pregnant Ethiopian Christian woman get to her 8-month check-up as no taxis or buses are operating.  While driving her to/from the appointment she has been able to pray with this woman who understandably is nervous with a curfew starting daily at 5pm, wondering how she will get to the hospital when she goes into labor.  She is getting to "extinguish fear" in her life.

As I was waiting for the plumber to come to fix our toilet that our landlord had arranged, there was a knock on the door and two Egyptian Muslim plumbers came in.  I knew this was God bringing an opportunity right into my own home!  

I have been directing any and all Egyptian Muslims to the ministry of a gifted Coptic priest in Cairo named "Makary Younan".  As I began to speak to these two men about how they were doing and how their families were doing, I just happened to "mention" how I have learned so much about praying for protection, for healing and for overcoming the works of the devil by this Coptic priest's online ministry.  I gave them his name in Arabic and as they were leaving they were looking him up on YouTube.  

It was a short interaction, but this man's ministry to Muslims is one of the most significant in all of Egypt.  Many Muslims visit his services to receive prayer - especially for deliverance from demonic torment.

I am so grateful today that God brought lost people to me and that I was able to direct them to a source of light that will rock their worlds!

...for such a time as this!

#covid19church #covid19 #covid-19 #coronavirus #copticchurch #fathermakaryyounan 

Comments