FEAR Extinguishers (DAY 19) - going through a drive-thru WITHOUT a car

The first experience we had today was on our morning prayer walk where I got to walk-thru a drive-thru at a local fast-food restaurant.  I bought a water and got to pray for an Egyptian Muslim man in Arabic.  It was the 2nd time I've walked up to this drive-thru to pray, but now that we can't go inside, what is a "fear extinguisher" to do?? 

After that, the Lord opened up new doors in a new area to pray with and or bless people from Egypt, from India, from the Philippines and even one from Iran.

People continue to receive with such gratitude.  The Muslims I have prayed for and/or blessed will say "amen" over and over while I pray (ameen in Arabic).  The Christians are very thankful - agreeing whole-heartedly with prayer in Jesus' Name!

A serious prayer at this time for everyone is the protection of their salaries and for the financial pressure they are either currently facing or will be soon.  This is a major prayer request that we can all be praying for with anybody and everybody we get the opportunity to pray for.  I have noticed that when I begin praying for this, there is an alertness and a focus from them that is indicative of their real fears/concerns.

Again in a very short period of time in 4 or 5 open restaurants/shops, I was able to pray for around 15 or more people today.

Tomorrow our entire community will head out again - doing yet another "Church on Wheels" - the 3rd week in a row we will have taken church outside the four walls of the building.

...for such a time as this!

Comments