Holy Spirit comes on Buddhist woman

I had the chance to follow-up with the Chinese woman that DJ had received a word of knowledge for the night before. The following day, I met with this woman and she had never heard about healing today and was was really afraid. Muslims come all the time trying to convert her to Islam and somehow she had us in the same category.

She asked if God would heal her if she didn't change her religion. I told her that God wanted to show her that He loved her and that she was important to her. She couldn't really grasp that concept. We talked for a while and I explained how Jesus is more concerned about our internal condition that merely the outer appearances. She liked that He was mostly focused upon love - upon us loving others. It seemed to disarm her.

The fact that I didn't want anything from her was shocking. When she realized that all I wanted to do was to give her a gift, she allowed me to pray for her.

We were in her restaurant so I didn't have a lot of time to pray. She had us sitting in a room by ourselves as she was quite self-conscious about what her staff would think.

Again she asked me what she should be doing while I prayed, and I told her to just be still and receive. I laid my hand on her throat and prayed for her healing and that God would bless every aspect of her life. I felt power coming out of my hand so I felt a surge of confidence to ask her what she was feeling (in other words, I KNEW she was feeling something). When I took my hand away and asked her what was happening, she just stared at me and I could see peace and relaxation all over her countenance. She said she felt something "soft" on her throat and her mind was totally clear and peaceful - obviously something that she didn't have before.

Her mother became a Christian a few years ago in China and had been sharing about Jesus with her whenever they talk. I also discovered this condition in her neck had been with her since she was a child. I know that God is going to confirm to her in a second supernatural encounter, like a dream, who Jesus is to her.

Comments