Himalayan Healings at 10,000 feet

While skiing high in Himalaya Mountains, I found myself waiting for the weather to clear in the mid station lodge, I began to speak about miracles of healing with about 8 Muslim men. I figured if I couldn’t ski, then I should get about “My Father’s Business”. I told them that instead of them telling me what their problems were, that I would ask God to show me what they were. This is what happened.

My first volunteer sat in front of me and as I held his hand, God gave me several words of knowledge about areas in his body where he needed healing. The first two words were for his left elbow and right ear – both of which needed healing. He was shocked, as were the others – they didn’t know how I could have known these things. God’s Kingdom was breaking in. I prayed for his elbow first and then his ear in which he had hearing loss for over 35 years. The Holy Spirit began to touch him and he felt God’s presence. In his ear, which had about 70% hearing loss, he felt tingling and we saw his hearing improve about 20-30 percent. He is coming back tonight for the complete healing.

There was one particular problem he had that he wanted to see healed. I waited again for God to speak and God showed me that the problem was in his right leg, near the knee. As I prayed for that, the Lord healed him.

Another man watching had a neck problem, and I as I prayed for him, I felt strong electricity in my hand while praying for him and he felt intense heat. I knew that he was going to be healed for sure. He did.

The next one came and I felt the Lord was saying he had a tremendous amount of anxiety and fear. It was true. I didn’t get a word of knowledge for his condition, which was a heart condition, but He had shown me prophetically what the condition was doing to him. As I began to pray for his heart, I got a strong word for his heart and I told him that the Lord was healing it. I then had a strange word of knowledge wherein I knew he also had a breathing problem. He confirmed that he did and I prayed for that as well. I encouraged him to have a doctor confirm that his heart was healed.

Then a man sat in front of me who had several things that needed healing. He had responded to a word of knowledge I gave about a neck problem and I prayed for that and the Lord took away all the pain. While praying, I got a word about some problem in the area of his ribs, which he confirmed was hurting. The Lord healed that. Finally, he had a pain in his throat that I had to pray for about 2 or 3 times, but eventually we saw the breakthrough.

At this point I really needed to go, and yet there were more who wanted healing in their bodies – what a problem to have!! I told them I would come back, especially for a man who was deaf in one ear.

Nearly every man I prayed for experienced something of God’s presence while I prayed – either heat or tingling. None of these men knew anything about Jesus or His healing power. It was an awesome afternoon to have a “show and tell” time with them.

Comments