Others come when they hear the healing testimonies - and are healed too!

As I was at breakfast this morning, the word had gotten around about the healings of the other night, and the Muslim hotel manager asked if we could meet tonight for another healing service.

When I got back from dinner, the hotel manager asked if I could help one of the employees who had a lower back problem and also pain in the center of his chest. I laid hands on his back and asked the Holy Spirit to come. He began to feel heat and the Lord took away all the pain. The same thing happened when I prayed for his chest.

After seeing his employee healed of two things, the manager wanted me to pray for his lower back too. All the pain left as I prayed. He also asked me to pray for his heart and the fear he had of having a heart attack.

On my final day in the Himalayas, I was asked 6 or 7 more times for healing prayer. The word had spread about the healings in the hotel and the healings at a ski area restaurant. The presence of the Lord was felt by most of the people who received prayer. Pain left people’s bodies and these different Muslim men discovered that followers of Jesus have been given authority to heal.

Comments