The Holy Spirit drops in video shops!

Last night, through some prophetic pictures the Lord led us to several places where there were 'pyramid-shaped' architecture in our city. Also, He had given us several words of knowledge that we were asking people about.

At the first location, as I was walking past an Palestinian Muslim man I got a word about his right knee. He had the problem but would not let us pray for him. Also at that place we were able to pray for a Filipino Christian man and the Lord gave Isaac of Ninevah and myself a couple of prophetic words for him. We also talked with Gulf Arab Muslim man that had both of the problems, an eye problem and an ear problem, that the Lord had shown me. He was very interested in how I "knew". I trust I will have a chance to meet him again. Finally as we left we prayed for a Syrian Muslim man who had a problem with his left leg - which was a word that Isaac had gotten earlier.

After a couple of other stops, we ended up in a small shopping mall with video rental store. As we walked in, I got a word of knowledge for someone with a chest problem related to breathing. A young Filipino girl said it was for her and we prayed. Next the man running the shop said he had some needs and so I laid hands upon him and the Lord showed me a back problem that he had - we prayed for that. Also, I got a word about a stomach problem which he had. Isaac also saw that it was caused by stress/anxiety. We prayed for that. Next I turn to another young Filipino across the shop and say, "The Lord has something for you tonight". As I approach him, the Lord gives me a word about a left elbow/arm problem. He is visibly stunned as he has that problem. We prayed for him and he was healed (after 3 times of prayer with improvement each time). The final guy in the shop (there were 4 total) hadn't gotten a word yet, but now it was his turn. Earlier I had gotten a word about a jaw problem and it came back at that moment - he had one and we prayed for it and he testified that it felt different. Also the Lord showed us another word for a leg problem that he had too - we prayed for that as well. Before leaving we also gave him a couple of prophetic words.

I'll never look at video rental shops the same way again - the Holy Spirit wants to invade even those places where we Christians are often renting videos we shouldn't watch. I can tell you that there was NO VIDEO in that shop last night that was as entertaining as what the Holy Spirit wanted us 'to watch'.

Comments