Chinese Buddhist woman shaken by revelation

As we were about to leave a restaurant, I received a very strong/distinct word of knowledge for a neck/throat problem as I was looking towards the woman who is the manager of the restaurant. I approach her and asked her, "what is wrong with your throat right here"?(and pointed to the area on my neck). She gives me one of the most astonished looks I've seen - a mixture of fear and surprise. She asks me if I saw her doing something to her neck. I explained that I saw nothing but that God showed me she had the problem and wanted to heal her. I asked what her faith was and she said she was a Buddhist.

I asked her to come and sit down at our table for a moment so I could explain more. She agreed. As she came, you could tell she was quite nervous. As I spoke about the word of knowledge and how I had gotten it, she said that I must have 'heard' her speaking to someone about her problem. Isaac assured her that we hadn't heard anything from her. (Interesting how unbelievers will look for so many alternative explanations before acknowledging that God has spoken)

At one point, she asked "Do I have to change my religion now"? I explained that all we wanted to do was to pray for her healing (we'll of course introduce her to the healer once she is healed!!). She said that someone had given her a Bible in Chinese.

I had an idea - I said, "why don't I have my wife come back tomorrow and pray for you". She seemed more comfortable with that and agreed.

Keep posted - this neck is going be healed.

Comments