Deaf ear opens for Muslim man

After about an hour, I came back into the same lodge where all the healing had occurred and the man who was deaf in one ear asked me for prayer. We sat down and began to pray. As I prayed, he felt intense heat in his ear and God began to open his completely deaf left ear. We would test it and then pray again. A small crowd of Muslim men had gathered and watched as he testified to his healing in stages. Each time there was improvement. By the time I left he was hearing from that ear fairly well, although not yet 100%. The presence of God remained in his ear even as I was leaving. I told him to let me know the following day if it was completely normal, and if not, we would pray again.

On my final day, this man came to find me at the ski lodge requesting further prayer. His ear had opened from being totally deaf, but his hearing was still not 100%. I was able to pray yet again for him and again he felt God touching his ear. I don’t know why healings are sometimes progressive, but I’ll leave this one up to the Lord.

Comments

  1. When you have time, please comment on the following:

    Might the Lord allow one to have a recurring illness so that one could OFTEN see the Lord’s deliverance in one’s personal life? Otherwise, what do you make of the apostle Paul saying that he took “pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong” (2 Cor. 12:10). (The word that is translated infirmities means “strengthlessness in mind or body.” The word is most often translated infirmity, but is also translated “sickness” in brother Lazarus’ case in Jn 11:4, and “diseases” in the island of the shipwreck in Acts 28:9.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment