4 Healings in the Internet Room

While waiting to send emails in the room where the hotel had internet access, I asked a few Kashmiri Muslim men if they needed healing or a miracle and they all said, “No, we are all fine” (a common response when I ask people that question). After a while, I got a fairly specific word of knowledge in my lower right back – I stood up and asked the room, “OK, who has the pain in this part of their back”. The man whose office it was said he had a pain in that exact spot. I laid hands on him and prayed for the back and it was healed. He was actually quite surprised. I had also gotten a word for the left shin and this was for another man, who also happened to have a back problem in the lower back. The man whose back was healed testified to this man about his healing and I got to pray for this man. I began to pray for his shin. I prayed once and most of the pain left, and then I prayed again and ALL pain left. After that, he asked me if I could pray for his right leg – the knee and the lower leg was full of pain. I began to pray, but during the prayer I got a word again for the lower back, and shifted my prayer to his back. I prayed once and there was significant improvement and then I prayed again and the pain left. I went back to the right knee/lower leg and after prayer, he testified that all the pain was gone. 2 men, 4 healings – not a bad night!!!

Comments